Twenty years of senior management experience with fifteen years served in the non-profit sector, primarily in advancement and fundraising for higher education.
– Comprehensive understanding of philanthropy, fundraising and non‐profit management.
– Proven visionary leader with strong team‐building, leadership and problem‐solving skills.
– Persuasive communicator and relationship-builder.
– Creative strategist who generates innovative ideas, takes measured risks and delivers on commitments.
– Superior organizational development, financial and analytical skills focused on informing and achieving results.
Specialties: Management and Leadership, Campaign Planning and Management, Principal and Major Gifts Fundraising Strategy and Prospect Development, Constituent and Volunteer Engagement, Talent Recruitment and Management, Information Technology and Systems, Communications, Data Mining, Analytics and Reporting.
Elizabeth Crabtree explores how Alumni Relations can adjust existing and traditional strategies to b...
Get full access to GraduwayTV