25+ years of progressive experience in administration and public engagement in university museums and HE including:
• Expertise in development and marketing of academic and historic institutions: interpreting complex collections and archive-based scholarship utilizing technology and creativity to engage all internal and external stakeholders, including academics, alumni and commercial participants.
• Concept development, research, and execution of events and publications to engage target audiences.
• Liaison between Alumni/Members, Boards, Faculty, Staff, and Students. Spokesperson to the media, government, solicitors, and international political dignitaries.
• Analysis, revision, and generation of policies to improve mission achievement.
• Leadership and supervision of professional staff and volunteers.
• Financial acumen and expertise in earned income. Budget creation, management and fund-raising of greater than £1,000,000 per annum.
• Detailed knowledge of overall structure, function, and purpose of high profile universities and museums.
Get full access to GraduwayTV