I am an Alumni Officer at Griffith College where I’ve had the immense pleasure of creating a role from scratch and making it my own. This role has allowed for a lot of freedom to see what works best as far as engaging our alumni, from creating an online alumni network and growing it to 3,550+ users in two years, to event planning and student-mentoring programme, among other activities.
Before working at Griffith College, I was a marketing and communications professional with multinational experience in small- and medium-sized companies. I have worked for companies specializing in renewable energy and sustainable development, third level education, cross-cultural training, and marketing.
My specialties include:
– Alumni outreach strategy and implementation
– Drafting, editing and posting informational and marketing content onto social media
– Drafting and updating website content (SEO and normal) and creating new websites
– Face-To-Face business development and soft marketing
– Supporting senior management with IPO process & investor presentations
– Administrative support/reception duties
– Awareness campaigns
– Event planning
Get full access to GraduwayTV