International Philanthropy Growth in a Pandemic World
8 AM PT | 11 AM ET | 5 PM CET
Reserve Your Spot
The Carnegie Mellon University community recently had their greatest Giving CMU Day ever with 6,029 donors and $1.9 million raised.
What did they do differently that worked so well and how does that support their broader annual giving strategy?
In this free webinar, Carnegie Mellon University’s Executive Director of Annual Giving will sharewhat their annual giving strategy looks like and how their Giving Day contributes to that success.
Reserve your spot now to learn more about:
· What is causing conversion for annual appeals
· How CMU increased undergraduate alumni participation by 5% in a year
· Creating email content LIVE on a Giving Day
· Creating localization strategies to secure more Chinese and broader International Donors on Giving Day
· Best practices in data tracking conversion on Giving Day
Julie Knight, PhD
Executive Director of Annual Giving
Carnegie Mellon University
Brittany N. Shaff, bCRE, CFRE
Global Vice President of Fundraising
Upcoming Live Event
You can now start watching unlimited videos of GraduwayTV.