Scholarship Organizations in a Pandemic World – Challenges and Opportunities in Alumni Engagement, DEI, Student Programming and Fundraising
Listen to our executive interview featuring Jane Thompson, President of the NSPA Board of Directors & Executive Director of TD Scholarships, and Jackie Bright, NSPA Executive Director.
Discussing the trends affecting scholarship foundations from fundraising during a pandemic to career guidance, DEI and more including:
- · Transitioning to virtual operations
- · Understanding the impact of the pandemic on at-risk and underrepresented youth
- · Changing financial circumstances of scholarship recipients
- · Supporting scholarship students for career readiness in a difficult climate
- · Facing the challenge of international students and international programs